URGENT ACTION NEEDED
EMAIL BOARD OF SUPERVISORS AND MAYOR
BY END OF DAY JULY 19
On Tuesday, July 20 the full Board of Supervisors will be voting on the $14 million pre-development loan for the 2550 Irving Affordable Housing Development.
There will be no public comment option during the meeting however the public can submit email letters with their comments to the Board of Supervisors in advance.
We urge you to please submit an email opposing the approval of this loan ASAP by the end of day 7/19 (Monday). Details on how to do it are below as well as an attached sample letter with various reasons to oppose the current project as it is currently proposed. Please note that these will be part of the public record.
When submitting the letters via email please do the following:
1) On the subject line include the Resolution number #210763, and “7/20/21 BOS meeting”. Example subject line: "Opposing 2550 Irving St Loan, 7/20/21 BOS meeting, File No. 210763"
2) Include your address and name.
3) The word “Oppose” should be in bold.
4) Choose one of the reasons from the sample letter attached here or include your own.
5) Attach a photo of community impact. You are welcome to attach your own or use one of the photos provided here.
6) Email out ASAP by end of day 7/19/21. E-mail to :